Updated: Jun 4
As The temples will be opened from June 8 in the interview with TOI.
The Mata Mansa Devi Shrine board has prepared a mobile application on their official website mansadevi.org.in, where one can register for appointment.
“No one will be allowed to bring ‘prasad’. However, the priest will give the packed ‘prasad’ to devotees like it used to be earlier. If anyone brings flowers to offer, the same will be returned after paying respects to the idol of the Goddess.
The entry to devotees will be given in 15 minutes slot basis and a total of 60 persons will be allowed in one slot.
“The temple will be sanitized from time-to-time and we plan to give appointment to 5,000 to 6,000 devotees in a day,” said the CEO.
How to take appointment to offer prayers:
* Go to mansadevi.org.in
* Click on online appointment
* Select the temple i.e. Mansa Devi temple or Kali Mata temple
* Enter your personal details (mobile number, address, etc.)
* Enter number of family members coming with you
* Appointment will be given by sending a text on the registered mobile number
Read more on TOI