Updated: Aug 16, 2018
The hype of the Royal Wedding that was held today in Windsor Castle between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle was literally made of dreams. If fairytale weddings exist, then this wedding surely proved it was one of them. While, Meghan, now pronounced Dutchess of Sussex maintained a style statement with her wedding gown (basically the trail) to tiaras, Page Boy Prince George and Bridesmaid Princes Charlotte totally stole the show. If you cannot get over about the dreamy wedding affair, we introduce some beautiful pictures shared by the royalty's official instagram account
2. The Duchess of Sussex's wedding dress has been designed by the acclaimed British designer, Clare Waight Keller.Ms. Waight Keller last year became the first female Artistic Director at the historic French fashion house Givenchy.
Ms. Markle expressed the wish of having all 53 countries of the Commonwealth with her on her journey through the ceremony. Ms. Waight Keller designed a veil representing the distinctive flora of each Commonwealth country united in one spectacular floral composition.
3. The wedding cakeis to be served at the Reception. It was designed by Claire Ptakand features elderflower syrup made at The Queen’s residence in Sandringham from the estate’s own elderflower trees, as well as a light sponge cake uniquely formulated for the couple
4. The Duke and Dutchess of Cambridge takes along Prince George and Princess Charlotte for the wedding procession along with other Royal Page Boys and Bridesmaids.
5. The Royal Famila welcoming new members of the family. Stun Your Readers
6. A travelling Escortof the Household Cavalry Mounted Regiment lead the procession of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex through Windsor Town.